2021 5th International Conference on Mechanics, Mathematics and Applied Physics (ICMMAP 2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
Online Submission: >>【EI online submission】<<
* This conference can accept Chinese paper, and we will provide translation services for a fee. The Chinese paper will be reviewed and approved, and the translation fee will be quoted.
* Paper length should be at least 4-6 pages.
* Authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the paper length is more than 6 pages.
Submission Deadline: July 18, 2021
Submit to SCI journal
* Fill in the recommended code 【H292】 will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.
* Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals
Journal 1：Open Mathematics （ISSN: 2391-5455,IF=0.773）
Journal 2：Advances in Condensed Matter Physics（ISSN:1687-8108, IF=0.961）
Journal 3：Advances in Materials Science and Engineering （ISSN:1687-6822, IF=1.271）
Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
Online submission: >>【SCI online submission】<<
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Yvette Huang (Phone/WeChat): 13922150841
1. Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.