July 23,2021 July 25,2021
2021 5th International Conference on Mechanics, Mathematics and Applied Physics (ICMMAP 2021) will be held on July 23-25, 2021 in Guilin, China. ICMMAP 2021 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of mechanics, mathematics and applied physics to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in mechanics, mathematics and applied physics and another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working all around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in mechanics, mathematics and applied physics and related areas.
We warmly invite you to participate in ICMMAP 2021 and look forward to seeing you in Guilin!
Submit to Conference Proceedings (EI)
All accepted full papers will be published by Conference Proceedings and will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec and DOAJ for indexing.
Submission Deadline: June 17, 2021
Submit to SCI journal
* Fill in the recommended code 【H292】 will enjoy priority in review and acceptance.
* Excellent papers will be recommended directly to the following or other suitable SCI journals
Journal 1：Sensors（ISSN: 1424-8220, IF=3.275, Special Issue）
Journal 2：Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments（ISSN: 2213-1388, IF=3.427, Special Issue）
Submission should be in WORD（.doc）format only, and specified templates will be given after evaluation.
Online submission >>【AIS online submission】<<
For more information about SCI papers and journals, please feel free to contact Yvette Huang: 13922150841
2021 5th International Conference on Mechanics, Mathematics and Applied Physics (ICMMAP 2021) accepts original and unpublished papers.
Please submit your papers as the following instructions:
1. Please send your paper to >>【Submission System】<<
2. This conference can accept Chinese paper, and we will provide translation services for a fee. The Chinese paper will be reviewed and approved, and the translation fee will be quoted.
3. Manuscript length should be 4-6 pages. (authors will be charged extra 50 USD/page if the manuscript length is more than 6 pages)
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.